Working with Nexus
Providing Help & Support. Call on us anytime 0121 308 2906
Nexus Care Services are currently recruiting Carers to provide private care to our clients in their own homes. We currently have full and part time vacancies in the (Sutton Coldfield) (Lichfield) (Tamworth) area.
At Nexus Care Services we pride ourselves on improving people’s lives by promoting independence and choice through the delivery of a professional, high quality care.
We offer flexible work with a variety of runs throughout the day. We have Morning work (0700am-1400pm), Evening work (1600pm-2230pm) and weekend work available (0700am-2230pm).
We have an extremely competitive payrate – paying a minimum rate of £10.25ph for weekdays with that rising to £11.25ph for weekend work and that increasing further to £12.00 for work with our complex clients.
You could earn over £500 a week for just working 40 hours Monday-Friday and just 8 hours over a Saturday & Sunday each week,
We pay weekly too! DOUBLE TIME on Bank Holidays also!
Benefits of working for Nexus:
- Pre-school club scheme
- Paid Care certificate/Mandatory training
- Holiday Pay
- Free 1st Uniform
- Great hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Hours to suit your lifestyle
- Universal Agreement for Employment
- Personal care including washing, bathing, and toileting.
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals.
- Supporting people with more complex needs i.e. hoisting.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for caring
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be a car driver and have access to own transport
- Level 2 Health & Social Care Certificate preferred but not essential.
Please call the office number on 0121 308 2906 for further information
All job offers are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS and references.