Visited care at Home
Care of the Elderly – Independent Living
It is not always an easy decision to invite carers into your home, but once you do, you only deserve the best carers.
Nexus carers are all local to Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth & Staffordshire so are ideally placed to care for you. We do our utmost to ensure that the same carers attend as often as possible, enabling that all important relationship to be formed.
Our visiting care service will include exactly what you need. Services are wide and flexible – They often include:
- Morning calls to assist with washing and dressing, prepare breakfast and assist with medication.
- Lunch calls are great if you require us to prepare a home cooked meal. We also assist with bathroom use if required. Any personal care is carried out with the utmost privacy, dignity and respect at all times.
- Supper calls are made in the afternoon or early evening to provide a warm drink and snack and make sure you are safe and well and have access to all you need for the remainder of the day.
- Evening calls to assist you safely into bed and where needed Nexus can provide overnight calls of a sleepover or waking night.
Often, families just want to know that their parents and loved ones are safe and well, have a hot meal and companionship throughout the day. Our carers always go the extra mile and strong relationships are built. Nexus applies a holistic approach to all of our care packages to ensure that our clients receive all different types of required support.
Some needs are more complex so each client undergoes a full person centered assessment of their needs and throughout the duration of care regular care plan reviews are carried out to ensure care needs are always up to date.
We use this vital information to prepare and execute a tailored personal care plan. Within the care plan you will find:
- A comprehensive in depth care plan
- A detailed task sheet outlining the call tasks
- Attendance records to monitor the timings of the calls
- Handover notes which fully document the contents of the call
- Food, Fluid, Body maps and Medication records to document
- Full details of our Insurance and CQC registration
We focus fully on what each individual clients requirements and preferences are.
During our initial assessment within your home, we consider which of our carers you would be most compatible with, and those that understand you and your needs. All of our carers are fully trained and qualified and have at least 1 year’s experience in the care industry.
Our rigorous recruitment process means only the successful applicants that meet our training, experience and reference requirements are placed – This ensures you receive the best level of home care.
We invoice our charges weekly. Just one hourly rate that remains the same, all the time, (except for bank holidays). This helps you and your family to plan ahead for care required with no surprises or hidden charges. Just one hourly rate – always.
Our purpose is to make life easier. Download our Care Brochure to find out more.
“Live In” Care
24/7 around the clock care from £1,000 per week. Our Private Care package, in your own home.
We provide Personal Assistants and Carers for students. Download our leaflet to find out more.
Catalogue containing more than 100 products that make life easier for those with restricted mobility.