Home Care Services
It is not an easy decision to invite carers into your home or the home of your loved ones, for any level of visited home care services. So, when you do make that decision, choose wisely and ensure you receive the personalised home care that is deserved.
Care at home of the Elderly
Nexus carers are all local to Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth & Staffordshire so are ideally placed to care for you. We do our utmost to ensure that the same carers attend as often as possible, enabling that all important relationship to be formed.
Often, families just want to know that their parents and loved ones are safe and well, have a hot meal and companionship throughout the day. Our carers always go the extra mile and strong relationships are built. Nexus applies a holistic approach to all of our care packages to ensure that our clients receive all different types of required support.
Complex care at home
Some needs are more complex so each client undergoes a full person centered assessment of their needs and throughout the duration of care regular care plan reviews are carried out to ensure care needs are always up to date. We use this vital information to prepare and execute a tailored personal care plan.
Within a persons care plan you will find:
- A comprehensive in-depth care plan.
- A detailed task sheet outlining the call tasks.
- Attendance records to monitor the timings of the calls.
- Handover notes which fully document the contents of the call.
- Food, Fluid, Body maps and Medication records to document.
- Full details of our Insurance and CQC.
What happens during a visit?
Our visiting care service will include exactly what you need. Services are wide and flexible – They often include:
- Morning calls to assist with washing and dressing, prepare breakfast and assist with medication.
- Lunch calls are great if you require us to prepare a home cooked meal. We also assist with bathroom use if required. Any personal care is carried out with the utmost privacy, dignity and respect at all times.
- Supper calls are made in the afternoon or early evening to provide a warm drink and snack and make sure you are safe and well and have access to all you need for the remainder of the day.
- Evening calls to assist you safely into bed and where needed Nexus can provide overnight calls of a sleepover or waking night.
Why choose Nexus to care for me or loved ones?
During our initial assessment within your home, we consider which of our carers you would be most compatible with, and those that understand you and the needs of the client.
Our rigorous recruitment process means only the successful applicants that meet our training, experience and reference requirements are placed – This ensures you receive the best level of home care.
We focus fully on what each individual clients requirements and preferences are.
We invoice our charges weekly and have just one hourly rate for weekdays and one hourly rate for weekends. This helps you and your family to plan ahead for care required with no surprises or hidden charges.
Our purpose is to make life easier. Download our Care Brochure to find out more.
“Live In” Care
24/7 around the clock care from £1,000 per week. Our Private Care package, in your own home.
We provide Personal Assistants and Carers for students. Download our leaflet to find out more.
Catalogue containing more than 100 products that make life easier for those with restricted mobility.